On this page you will find documents and work products generated by Mesilla Valley MPO Staff.
MPO Core Documents
23 CFR § 450 state that all MPOs must develop a Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP), Transportation Improvement Program (TIP), Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP), and Public Participation Plan (PPP).
Transport 2040 guides multi-modal transportation planning, construction, operation, and maintenance of an integrated transportation network for the Las Cruces Urbanized Area. Please note that many of the files are very large (greater than 3MB) and may take a while to open or download.
The 2018-2023 TIP is the fiscally constrained list of regionally significant projects in the MPO area. The 2018-2023 TIP went into effect on October 1, 2017.
Please visit the New Mexico eSTIP page for information on projects around the State of New Mexico.
The UPWP is a biannual Program which outlines the intermodal transportation planning activities to be undertaken by the MPO in a fiscally constrained budget.
The PPP contains the MPO’s goals for public involvement and specific procedures for various activities.
The Title VI Plan demonstrates the Mesilla Valley MPO’s compliance with the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and this document contains the Title VI Compliant Form in English and Spanish.
Interactive Traffic Flow Map
To use the map, please click on a traffic segment of interest and the current and historic data will appear. The 2018 data is now included in the Interactive Traffic Flow Map.
Traffic Flow Maps
Mesilla Valley MPO Annual Safety Report
The annual safety report done by MPO Staff.
The MPO 101 book is a quick reference manual on MPO-related documents and materials.
- City of Las Cruces Long Range Transit Plan
- Coordinated Mobility Action Plan for Human Services in Dona Ana County, New Mexico
- City of Las Cruces CAFR 2016-2017
- City of Las Cruces CAFR 2015-2016
- MPO Access Management Guidelines
- Safe Routes to School Action Plan
- MPO Transportation Asset and Safety Management Plan
- MPO Bicycling Suitability Map
- Short Range Transit Plan
- Las Cruces International Airport Projects
- University Avenue Corridor Study – Phase A – Final Report
- Missouri Avenue Corridor Study – Phase A – Final Report
- FHWA Training: Designing for Pedestrian Safety