The Mesilla Valley Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) invites residents of Las Cruces and central Doña Ana County to attend the final series of public meetings for the upcoming Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP), Mobility 2045. The purpose of these meetings is to invite the public to review and provide comments on the draft of Mobility 2045.
Residents are encouraged to drop in at any time during these open houses.
Meetings Times and Locations:
- March 17, 2020: Sage Cafe, 6121 Reynolds Dr., Las Cruces, 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- March 23, 2020: Doña Ana Community Center, 5745 Ledesma Dr., Doña Ana, 5p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- March 24, 2020: Vado/Del Cerro Community Center, 180 La Fe Ave, Mesquite/Vado, 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- March 30, 2020: Munson Senior Center, 975 S. Mesquite St., Las Cruces, 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- April 2, 2020: Radium Springs Community Center, 12060 Lindbeck Rd., Radium Springs, 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- April 7, 2020: Mesilla Community Center, 2251 Calle De Santiago, Mesilla, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- April 9, 2020: Bank of the West Downtown, 201 N Church St., Las Cruces, 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Mobility 2045 is the next update to the Mesilla Valley MPO’s federally required MTP. The MTP is the core document produced by the MPO. It is a long-range transportation plan that guides planning, construction, operation, and maintenance of the transportation network in the MPO area. Federal law requires the MTP have a minimum 20-year planning horizon and be updated every five years.
For more information, please contact MPO Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or (575) 528-3070.